Monday, November 9, 2015

All about me

Hello i'm Ilyas Mekkaoui from Tangier,Morocco the 18th of Novembre,independent day of Morocco i'm going to have 16 years old  i'm student in "Groupe Scolaire Le Detroit" in Tangier.
I have two brother's and one sister.I speak five languanges classical arabic,arabic darija,frensh,english and spanish.
I have black hair i'm 1,76 meters 

I love sport like biking,kick boxing,swimming and hiking. My hoobies are surf internet go to the cinema with friends and play at the play station and i love go to the football field and seen matches and i'm supporter of F C Barcelona is one of spanish team and IRT the team of tangier.I love racing with cars and drifting and driving.



         I live in Tangier the best city in  the north of Morocco it have two seas,is a thriving city and home to one of Africa's largest ports, the Tanger Med. Tangier was called Tingis when the Romans were there.



7 comments:

  1. Hello! My name is Sophia and I have greatly enjoyed reading your blog. Some things I would like to know about are, what is the weather like in Tangier and also your experience in kickboxing. I myself am in interested in trying kickboxing and would love to know more about it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey, I'm Marissa and I think it's really awesome that you speak five languages, I also speak some French and am learning Spanish at the moment. What games do you like to play on PlayStation? I also like playing video games. Have you ever traveled outside of Morocco, if so where?

    ReplyDelete
  3. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  4. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hello Sophia thank you for youre comment.
    The weather in tangier is very cold and sunny in those three days and about my experience in kickboxing i juste started it in september and i dont train very hard because i have a lot of exams and homeworks but it a verry good sport try it.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hey Marissa it's very important to learn laguages to youre futur.
    I like to play GTA V,call of duty ghost,assassin screed and also drive club.
    I traveled to Spain,France,Belgium,Italy,switzerland and Germany and I love travel in Morocco because i discovere some place in my coutry but i never known.
    Have a good day

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hey Ilyas, I also like to play GTA V and Call of Duty! Have you ever played Skyrim? It's one of my favorite games. I also find it really interesting that you've traveled to France, Italy, and Switzerland I've also been there! What was your favorite part of Spain? I'm going there when school is out for the Summer. Do you ever want to come to the United States?
      Thanks, you have a good day too.

      Delete